Tuesday 3 August 2010

Ready for Autumn?

Being one the few people who actually enjoy Autumn a whole lot more than the Summer, I cannot wait for the weather to soften and the jumper wearing to begin (not that I am not already wearing my Winter jumpers in my overly air conditioned office!). I adore the trends for AW 2010 but feel the majority are a bit too grown up for me. Yes I love Mad Men and the 1950's look but it doesn't mean I will be wearing it, I am 21 and this is how I want to look. These are the looks I will be channeling this Autumn/Winter;



Celine
Leather pockets, big & baggy, short & sleek, cant go wrong!



Chloe
Both of these looks will be perfect for riding my bike on.



Burberry
The obvious Aviator jacket, is there anyone who doesn't actually dream of wearing this?



Dolce & Gabanna
Sheer polka dots, leopard print, baggy jumpers, what else do you need.


Acne
Fur (or at least faux fur) all the way


Marc Jacobs
Long layers and socks, lush.

No comments:

Post a Comment