Tuesday 28 September 2010

I believe I will die young.


You scare the shit out of people and then they don't see how scared you are.



Fashion is not art. Fashion is not even culture. It is advertising.



Being of the moment is everything.



It was always about the sex, every look, every minute, every day.



Sex was never the goal. Sex was never the issue.



Sex was really easy, sex was every were it didn’t really mean to much, love, love was the hard thing to find.



I know, I know, life is so disappointing, here you are, you have arrived, you are here, this is your moment. 
When you have everything what do you have? 
You have nothing. 
When everything is right, everything is wrong, its disappointing its confusing, this is life, what can you do?
Work. 
You have a gift, use it, life will be there later, when you have worked and lived and know who you are, life is easy.
 Work, it’s the only answer I know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment